Store My Library About Blog Podcast Login

Artist Academy

Are you a talented painter who hopes to one day make art your full time career? Join the Artist Academy to be one step closer to making that dream a reality. 

Learn About The Mural Master Program

Meet Your Mentor: Andrea Ehrhardt

  The Artist Academy is the essential resource for aspiring and established artists who want to up-level their business. With weekly trainings and our proven resources combined with your eagerness to learn, you'll be on the path to creating an art career you love in no time.  Watch this video to understand the 'why' behind the Academy.



Apply for a 5 day free trial!

$32 per month access to exclusive trainings and group mentorship to help build your art business.


"I went from a job I didn't like to full-time muralist in just 3 months! I could not have done it without Andrea's mentorship and am truly so thankful to have had her help throughout this process. I now have a job I LOVE!"

-Samantha Cox


"My art business is taking off like never before and I LOVE it! We decided that my part-time job could go and I would focus on my art and family!!!"

-Christie Martin

Artist Academy Mural Meetup 2020

Check out what happens when members of the Academy come together!




Become A Mural Master

Learn about the Academy's top program for training artists to paint large scale. 

Join The Facebook Group

A group of international artists of all skill levels who come together to encourage, inspire, and learn from each other in a free Facebook group. 

Find Your Art Niche

Take this quiz to find out what painting subject and style best suits you. 

Frequently Asked Questions

We are made up of about 80% aspiring artists working their way to full-time, and the other 20% are already established artists just wanting to refine their skills and loving that extra push of weekly positivity!

Try out the membership completely free for 5 days then cancel at any time! There are no minimums and cancelation is super easy.

You'll receive a warm welcome email and get a tour around our Artist Academy website that houses all of the premium content just waiting for you to dive in and learn. We have weekly trainings that include things like Instagram, sales, staying motivated, and various other next level topics, plus we make a plan together and set new goals each and every month!

Watch this video to see an overview of what's already inside the Artist Academy website.


Join The Artist Academy Advanced

Apply Now

Check out the
Artist Academy Podcast
for inspiring interviews, 
art business tips, and weekly motivation!

Listen Now

Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? Apply to be the first to know when the Artist Academy begins accepting new members.


50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.